Unleash the next generation on the snow
Introducing INDY EVO™, a trail-ready sled perfectly engineered for new riders with performance scaled to what they need, and what they want. Welcome them to a world where everyone shares in a perfect day spent riding. Because together, you are BORN FOR MORE.
- Pure Performance Fun for New Riders: The NEW INDY EVO™ is a trail-ready snowmobile built specifically for new riders. With compact ergonomics and performance perfectly scaled to them, it transforms new riders into confident riders.
Perfect Fit for New Riders
- Rider is positioned for comfort, control, and confidence.
- Created using Polaris advanced design engineering, the INDY EVO™ is lower and narrower than a full-sized sled which provides new or shorter riders more confident control.
- The lower seat and suspension height lowers the center of gravity and enhances rider stability.
- The handlebars are narrow, low and flat which provides excellent steering leverage.
- Easy throttle flipper is designed to be comfortably and effortlessly controlled by smaller hands.
- The low, narrow bodywork provides outstanding visibility, yet delivers excellent wind protection with AXYS-style integrated airfoils and a wide range of windshield options.
Confident Handling. Easy Steering.
- Engineered for a stable yet effortless ride on trails.
- The adjustable-stance Independent Front Suspension (IFS) allows the sled to evolve with the rider.
- Features shocks designed and calibrated specifically for the INDY EVO™ chassis.
- The all-new INDY EVO™ ski was designed exclusively for this sled and delivers confident handling with reduced steering effort.
Just-Right Performance and Fun
- The proven Polaris 550cc fan-cooled engine delivers just the right amount of power for new riders.
- Speed is electronically controlled to a maximum of 50 mph.
- An accessory kit is available to make additional power available as a rider’s skills develop.
- The smooth and consistent throttle response gives a rider confidence-inspiring control.
- Available with or without electric start.
- Create your own INDY EVO™ with accessories including:
- Accessory stage tuning kits will be available to adjust vehicle’s performance and ride as skills grow.
- Underseat Bag for added storage.
- Wrap Kits for a customized look.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Bore x Stroke: 73 mm x 65 mm
- Cylinders Displacement: 2 - 544
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive/Driven Clutch: CVTECH® PowerBloc50 / Invance
- Engine Type / Cooling: Fan Cooled
- Exhaust: Single
- Fuel System/Battery: Carbureted
- Ignition: CDI
- Estimated Dry Weight: 432 lb. (196 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Overall Height: 41 in. (104 cm)
- Overall Length: 114 in. (289.6 cm)
- Overall Width: 44 in. (111.8 cm)
- Person Capacity: 1
- Ski Center Distance: 39 in. (99 cm)
- Disc Brake Type: RMK® Hydraulic
- Front Shocks: RydeFX® MPV
- Front Suspension: PRO-RIDE®
- Front Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Front Travel: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension: INDY®
- Rear Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Rear Travel: 9.1 in. (23.1 cm)
- Ski Type: INDY EVO™
- Track Width Length Height: 15 x 121 x .91 in. Shockwave
- Electric Start: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard Adjustable
- Handlebar Type: Standard One Piece
- Instrumentation: Accessory 12v Outlet, Mechanical Fuel Gauge, Digital Speedometer, Digital Tachometer, Low Oil Light
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Reverse: PERC®
- Seat Type: INDY EVO™ Cut & Sew
- Storage: Accessory
- Windshield: INDY EVO™ Windshield
Professional rider on a closed course. Polaris recommends that all snowmobile riders take a training course. Do not attempt maneuvers beyond your capability. Always wear a helmet and other safety apparel. Never drink and ride.